The New Electronics Package provides many new features to enhance a home's comfort and its owner’s peace of mind.
• Retrofits onto casement and awning windows and light skylights operated with a hand crank manufactured by Truth Hardware. The motor system drives the same input the handle is attached to.
• Power Conversion built right into the wall mounted control package which accepts direct connection of line voltages from 100 to 240 VAC at 47 to 440 Hz. No more transformers to complicate and add expense to the installation.
• Power Blind System Compatible. Centralized power window system control is now possible with Sentry II’s ability to accept and control most 24 VDC power blind systems. The Sentry II’s remote and wall switch can be used to control both window and blind motors for convenient, centralized control.
• Power Protected Memory eliminates the need to “reset" or retrain the motor after a power outage. Once the installation is complete the motor never needs further service or adjustments – even after prolonged power outages!
• RF remote compatibility built into all motor control packages as a standard feature. Simply order the optional remote to add new and exciting control capability for the homeowner.